Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday update

Hey everyone.
I didn’t post a new post yesterday, because I was at work and when I got home I was really tired. Also I couldn’t find anything interesting to write about. 

It is Sunday today and that normally mean that I can walk around all day and chill, but today I had some schoolwork I needed to get started with. So this has not been the best weekend of all times, but to make things better I am right now making pancakes, because I am hungry as hell and I am hungry because I almost haven’t eaten anything today. Before all of you guys ask “Why didn’t you just eat something?” I can honestly say I have no idea. 

Because it is Sunday I haven’t been able to find some interesting news I want to comment on. But an interesting subject could be Wikileaks and their recent publication of almost 400.000 secret documents from the Iraq war. First of all, it is beyond me how Wikileaks got their hands on all these secret documents, and the 70.000 documents about the war in Afghanistan.

Second of all, I can’t help thinking that it is a good thing these documents got out, because we have all heard the stories about soldiers who misused their authority to humiliate prisoners or shoot at civilians etc. So if there is anything in one of these documents, which proves that some insane soldier did something illegal, then it would be a good thing these documents got out. What do you guys think of all these documents? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? 

If you are interested, you can find all the documents here.

-        Voacaroo

Mmmmm pancakes..

15 comments:

SeoulTrance said...

Work sucks mang, T_T

Archi said...

oh yeah the wikileaks nom nom nom tasty :D

ImmaFrog said...

I agree entirely.

Milhouse said...

i love this blog post a lot

Mr. McKraken said...

I think it's a good thing the documents got leaked. It didn't have any groundbreaking new info like the Pentagon Papers but it does show that the war is worse than we thought. The horrors of war need to be known to help people realize it's almost never a good idea.

this1guy said...

those documents on the wars tickle my fancy, post some if you wish :D

Astra said...

i think its interesting

macl said...

Creepy, but we need to know the truth.

Lepoidim said...

Keep stuff from us as usual, glad the documents came out.

honkhonkpt said...

I'm glad that these documents have gotten out. I think it's terrible that the government hides stuff from us.

Genesis said...

some things about the war must be made to the public but definetly not all things.

Nyuu said...

cool post

MTL beer said...

I think its good the docs got leaked.

mirk said...

The purpose of humiliation is to break the will of a person. It's more effective to humiliate and then interrogate then to physically beat and interrogate someone. I for one am for the use of humiliation over physical abuse.

When it comes down to it, if lives are at stake, you do whatever you need to do. You don't know what it's like on the front lines.

Pewpew said...

Yum, pancakes sound better then ramen :3

Post a Comment