Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Earlier today I walked into a store, because I was hungry and wanted some noodles! All day have been great, it is Friday, which means weekend and beer. The weather is great. And a friend of mine, who lives in the other end of the country, is visiting. So I can’t complain. It certainly was a good day, until I absolutely had to walk into that store. 

I went into the store to get my noodles and then I saw the thing I wanted to see the least in October. I saw Christmas decorations, Christmas Biscuits etc. What the fuck is up with that? Sorry about the language, but why does stores always have to “Christmas up” so early? Yea, I know it is because people actually are buying this stuff already. Why can’t people wait? I have a lot of other stuff going on and I don’t want to be reminded about the stress that always comes with Christmas. Not in October. December is the month of Christmas, so why don’t people just buy their Christmas stuff in late November?

Anyways, according to the stores we all need to get into the Christmas spirit. 

So here is a Christmas song: 



 - Voacaroo

15 comments:

Archi said...

OH MY GOD!!! now you made my day fucked up, because you are talking about christmas.

carles said...

lol

nice song XD

Just me said...

Like the song. I lol'd hard :D

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

MTL beer said...

Awesome song haha.

SituationAbs said...

That's a creepy Santa alright!

mirk said...

Not as creepy as the krampus.

nubilus said...

Yeah Christmas can get very stressful. Out of habit when it gets colder, I drink more. usually beer but occasionally a bottle of schnapps... i'll warm it up and mix it with some cider or even some scotch (something i am warming up to) i guess the cold really brings the alcoholic outta me

Campino said...

lol cool song^^

Nostalgist said...

funny song^^

Donkote said...

i can't wait til christmas....but thanks to that video ill never look at santa the same way again

Mr. Moment said...

Christmas isn't allowed to start til blackfriday, then the masses are allowed to go all retarded. There are 2 legitimate holidays that have yet to happen! BASTARDS!!!!!!

Dbankai said...

It's not even Halloween yet >.< stores are dumb

Mr. McKraken said...

I first starting seeing Christmas stuff in stores almost 3 weeks ago now. This shit is getting out of hand.

Astra said...

why do stores skip thanksgiving and just partially care, or skip altogether, for Halloween and jump to Christmas?

Post a Comment