Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesome movie of DOOM

Sup?
Either I haven’t been paying attention to the news or else this is just another boring Monday. So instead of commenting on some random news, today I will spread the news about a movie. 

I saw the trailer for the first time a couple of days ago and I must say this is going to be an awesome movie! A lot of action, hot girls, dragons, samurais, guns and apparently no plot! The movie is called “Sucker Punch” and I have included the trailer below. 

TRAILER:


I know this is probably not a movie for most girls, but I am definitely going to see it. 

-        Voacaroo

20 comments:

Astra said...

the worst thing about having to see amazing previews way before the movie is even in theaters is waiting for it. march 2011 is so far away

carles said...

:O

nice film o mai got

Mr. Moment said...

haha this movie looks sick

hippilazma said...

omfg it looks epic

Campino said...

looks hot

Unlogic said...

omg this is so badass ! :O

NePsuj said...

yeah, it does looks hot :D must see it, tnx for info

Donkote said...

i posted this trailer on my blog too! haha great minds think alike

Mr. McKraken said...

I love movies with either a really deep plot or such a lack of plot it borders on the ridiculous. This movie seems to fall in the later category and looks awesome.

Fuuuuuuuu said...

awesome trailer!

ImmaFrog said...

This post is awesome!

MTL beer said...

Looks pretty awesome.

Shona said...

Neat :P

Beño said...

wow this look epic

amidoinitrite? said...

those girls are hot with guns

kokojesta said...

hell yeah! for sure gonna check this out

Kikimora said...

Looks great, think I'm going to watch it too!

SituationAbs said...

Lol I have no idea what this is about but hey, hot girls, action and weapons - sounds like a good mix!

Fuuuuuuuu said...

this is a nice trailer!

Insurance Maestro said...

What if one was Sarah Palin?

Post a Comment